Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Toddler Boy Apron

I finished the Toddler Apron for boys and it is very cute.  I used satin stiching to applique the mast, sail, cloud and sun to the levi and the boat itself is the pocket.  It is lined with blue bias binding tape.  I don't have any sons and although it looked cute on my daughter I opted to take pictures of it around the house.  These would make great birthday or Christmas gifts for the toddlers you are shopping for.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...