Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Grocery Sac Holders

I was shopping this morning and saw two cute dish towels so I bought them and turned them into Grocery Sac holders.  I made myself one when I got married and still have it.  We like to save our grocery sacs and use them in our smaller garbages and these holders make it easy and cleaner to keep them.  One is Red and gold striped and the other is Green and gold striped.  My sister in law has 2 in her college apartment and loves them and her room mates use them as well.
They are 100% cotton and machine washable.  They have an elastic band in the bottom to help hold the sacs inside and a drawstring at the top to make loading the holders easy.  If you know anyone who likes to save the sacs and needs a way to keep them this would make the perfect gift.


I also just added another Taggie to my website.  Come take a look.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...