Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Toddler Aprons in progress




You saw the pictures of my daughter's apron.  Here are a few pictures of what I've been working on.  These pictures are of the progress so you can see them being sewn.  I am sewing one for a girl and one for a boy which should be available at Idaho At Heart within the next two days.  Tell me what you think as you see pictures of things being sewn.  Do you like seeing them in progress or would you prefer just the finished product pictures?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...