Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesdays - Recipe - Baked Potatoe and gravy

Growing up I learned to cook a lot of different kinds of things from my dad.  He is a very good cook and passed on a lot to me even if most of the time it was against my will.  Today I will be sharing another really easy recipe that is quick and easy.  I will be sharing the ingredients for the gravy.  You can bake your potatoes in the oven or in the microwave depending on time.

Baked Potato and Gravy
3/4 to 1 lb hamburger
1 - 2 cans Cream of Mushroom Soup

First you brown the hamburger.
Add the Cream of mushroom soup and mix.  Use one or two cans depending on desired thickness.

See how easy that is.  We would bake the potatoes and put the gravy on it.  Then we would add sour cream and cheese.  Sometimes that was the whole meal and some times we would add another vegetable like green beans or something simple.

I hope that you all enjoy this recipe.  If you have any recipes that you would like to share please feel free to email me at IdahoAtHeart@gmail.com.  I'd be happy to share your recipes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...