Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, February 7, 2011

THE SNOWSTORM!!!!

Here in Oklahoma they don't have winters like I'm used to.  I kept asking my husband when winter was going to get here and he just kept saying that this was winter in the south.  I love snow and was hoping for snow and I got my wish.  We had had a snow storm a couple weeks ago and it was nice.  I wasn't going to complain because I got my snow.  Then we had the winter weather advisory saying that we were going to get 10 - 12 inches of snow.  I was so excited and was hoping that it would happen.
This is during the snow storm.  It was going to be a big one.  They kept adding inches to the forecast and when it was all said and done we ended up with 21 - 22 inches of snow.

The snow storm wasn't quite done but they wanted to go explore the snow.

Ya so my husband didn't go to work Tuesday or Wednesday and finally was able to go to work Thursday.  Wednesday we shoveled all morning to get the driveway dug out so we could make it to the road.  We had to borrow the neighbors shovel because we left ours in the storage unit (in Idaho) on accident.

Wednesday was a beautiful day and we are loving the snow.  We got another snow storm Friday but I think we might have gotten another inch.  We are supposed to get more snow on Sunday and some more next week.

We might just lose her if we let her go play.  We are loving every minute of this bizarre snowstorm.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...