Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Weekend living

Saturday as a good day.  I woke up early and went for a bike ride.  It was wonderful.  The weather was perfect.  Then after breakfast we took Sarah for her bike ride.  My husband rode bikes with her while Yana and I jogged along behind.  Then after that it was time to change the fluid in my transmission. 
 Yana just couldn't stay away.  She just loved playing under the Yukon helping dad.
 What one does the other generally does too.  Sarah followed Yana under too.
 I think I mentioned back in May that my husband had made me a jewelry holder for Mother's day.  Well here is the finished product.  I have been using but he hadn't had time to put the padded material into it until this weekend.  I love it and it works great.
 This is the finished product of the dresses I made last week.  My girls love them and have so much fun wearing them.
They wore them to church yesterday and twirled a lot.  They just love them.  They were so much fun to make and I'm thinking that I'll start making them for all the holidays.

Well I have sat down and have written out a list of projects that I need to get done before our vacation and it is manageable.  I'll be fine there so long as I don't get distracted.  Then I started writing down a list of projects for when we get back from vacation. 

I have had 4 requests for a purse I have been making so that will be first on my list and then I need to get the chair cushions covered.  I have a quilt that I want to make and sell so that is on my list too.  I would also like to get a few table runners made for upcoming holidays.  It looks like I'm going to be busy. 

If there is something you want let me know and I'll get it on my list to get done for you.

We had a good weekend and hope you did too.  Have a great week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...