Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My new toy

As I said in the last post, my birthday was last week and my husband bought me a new camera.  A much nicer camera than the one I had bought myself after my mission.  He ordered it only after we did the research and it finally got here yesterday.  I was so excited.  So after the battery charged and nap time was over I started playing.  I just love this camera.
 Sarah was watching tv and I wanted to take a picture when she wasn't looking at me so this worked out well.
 I talked her into smelling a flower.  Although if you look at it she didn't get close enough to actually smell it.
 Here are a couple of my flowers.
 I was playing with the different settings.  I haven't ventured into playing with the light settings or anything.  Just the preset ones on the knob.
 Yana was much easier to get face shots of.  She was lots of fun.
 The look on her face is like "what are you looking at I'm busy".
 This is one of the things that we built Saturday.  My husband needed a rack to put his clamps on to get them out of the way.
 This is 1 1/2 of the shelves we built Saturday.  I didn't want to back up  in order to get the whole thing.  our garage is looking better and better all the time.
Grandpa came yesterday.  He will be staying the week with us.  He is actually here for work.  He is getting Training in Tulsa so he gets to stay with us.  The girls have been all over him since he got out of the truck last night.  It was a lot of fun.

It was a good day yesterday.  Today we are waiting to hear on my car.  It should be done today...or at least that is what they said.

I didn't get the binding done yesterday.  I had to clean my iron and then I got it ironed and pinned and ready and then Yana woke up....1.5 hours early.  She wasn't in a good mood so sewing was out of the question.

I'm hoping that she sleeps well today so I can finish it.

Well have a good day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...