Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Zoo time fun

A little over a week ago while my husband was in Texas I took the girls to the zoo.  I've been trying to get them (us) out of the house more often and they have a new seal exhibit so we went.  The girls had a blast.  Sarah took her camera and took lots of pictures. 
 Here they are looking down on the seals from the spot above the water.
 They have a place where you can look at the seals from under the water and it was fun.  We missed the show by a few minutes but they were still a lot of fun to watch. 
You can see her camera as she is just watching the seals.  It was a lot of fun.  We didn't see all the animals because we got a late start but we saw a lot and they had fun. 

Have a great day.  I'll be back to share pictures from caving this last weekend. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...