Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Memorial Day BBQ

This weekend was a good one.  We got a lot done.  We finished power washing our fence and got it weather proofed.  It looks much better now.  We also got several of my husbands projects in the garage finished and then we cleaned and organized the garage so are vehicles will fit in it again.  We went swimming at the pool when it opened on Saturday and then we had a great BBQ with good friends on Monday.

Two families that we have known since before moving here to Oklahoma are moving again so it was our last BBQ here.  We decided at the last minute to buy a pool for the kids and they had a blast.  There was a lot of good food and great company.  None of the kids wanted to get out of the pool even though they were shivering and had blue lips. 

 Yana didn't like the cold water so she wouldn't stay in it at first.  Eventually my husband got in and walked around with her and she had a blast and didn't want to get out.  We had a lot of fun and will miss our friends a lot.
 These are just some random pictures from the last few days.  Sarah put her dad's socks on and then gangster posed for a picture.  She is so silly.
She got this doll the Christmas before last and very rarely played with it.  I am happy to say that it is now one of her favorites and she plays with it all the time.

I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend with friends and family.  I hope it was safe as well.  Have a great Tuesday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...