Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tuesdays Recipe - Shepards Pie

Don't let the title foo you this is not a desert. :)
Shepard's Pie
3/4 - 1 lb Hamburger
1 Can Green Beans (Juice to)
1 Can Tomato Soup
Mashed Potatoes
Grated cheese (opt)

First you brown the hamburger and then add the green beans and tomato soup.
You should also make mashed potatoes.  You can use real potatoes or dried potatoes.
Pour the hamburger mix into a 9x13 dish.
Top with the Mashed potatoes.
Sprinkle with cheese if you want.

Bake for 20 minutes at 350.

This dish is very easy and very quick to make.  It can feed many people.  It can be used as the entire meal or you can also make other sides to go with it.  We make this fairly often because we really like it and it doesn't take too much effort on my part. lol.

Hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...