Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Dress finished.

Ok so last time I posted I commented on 3 new projects that I was working on and wanting to get done before Christmas.  One of them is finished, One almost finished, and one not started yet.

I started working on the Christmas dress last Monday and finished it yesterday before Church.  It was really fun to make and even better when it turned out so cute.  It is a little bit bigger than my daughter but that way she can wear it again next year.

Today I will finish her bathrobe and get the material cut out for the babies outfit.  I also think I'll sew some tabs on one of the baby blankets so it will attach to the top of the car seat.

I'll keep everyone posted and pictures put up when things are done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...