Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Monday, December 6, 2010

New Toddler Pullover bibs available now.

I just finished four new Toddler pullover bibs.  They are available at my store.  Two are white with red and grey stripes and two are white with blue and green stripes.  They can be used for boys or girls.  They are made from kitchen towels and have been pre-washed.  The color is made from knit so it stretches.

They make great gifts to people who have toddlers or to grandparents.  They are great to have on hand when food is involved.  My daughter hates wearing the ones with ties, snaps or Velcro.  She was always pulling them off.  These pullover bibs however are so nice because she feels so independent.  She can put them on and take them off by herself and where she has favorite shirts now she doesn't like to get them dirty.



They are fun to make and fun for the kids to use.  We have saved several shirts when eating oatmeal and spaghetti.  When they get dirty just throw them in the wash.

4 comments:

Valarie said...

What a cute model!! I can't wait to see her!

Cynthia said...

Following from FMBT. What a cool blog! Glad I found you :)

Come visit/follow me at http://preciouscupcakes.blogspot.com

Social Media Junkie said...

Hi There,
Thanks for linking up and following for FMBT. I am your newest follower.
Happy Holiday's,
Stacy
www.sjunkie.com

Lacie said...

Thanks Valarie. She can't wait to see you too. She is constantly talking about Grandma and Grandpa and calling you on her pretend phone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...