Ok so I know that a few weeks ago I posted a picture of a cushion that I was planning on covering. We have two cushions and we bought enough material to cover both of them. We ended up standing them up in the corner in the living room so I wouldn't forget they were there. Well a week or so went by and I hadn't even started on them. I had other projects that I deemed more important. One weekend my husband really wanted me to work on them so he took care of our daughter and allowed me pretty much the whole day to work on it. After a few trials and errors I finally got one finished and figured out how to do it. I figured that the second one wouldn't take more than a couple of hours to sew plus the time to cut the material.
So my original goal was to have them both completely done by the end of November and I was one day late. So I can't be too hard on myself. They turned out great and we love them.
I even have some left over material so I might be making some other cushions with the left overs.