Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Bike riding confidence

 We went for another bike ride/walk today.  I didn't jog but just walked with her.  She had a smile on her face when I pushed the button but in the split second it turned to a "" face.  She had fun.  We went past some of the new houses in the neighborhood and just working on building her confidence.  She seems to have lost most of it since Tuesday's ride.  She really struggles with drive ways and getting on and off the sidewalk.
 Yana is just too cute not to take a picture of her too.
 There she goes.  Having fun.
 She loves having her picture taken.
We stopped at the park on the way back and they played on the swings.  It was a good walk but it was so hot by the time we got home.

 I hope you all have a great Friday and a great weekend.  I'll see y'll on Monday.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...