Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Surprise number 1

Well my in laws left this morning.  It was so nice to have them here.  We got a lot of yard work done, played cards, visited and just had a good time.  It is always sad to see them go.

I figured I'd stop in before the weekend and at least tell you what one of the surprises was.  Since my last post I've been asked if I'm pregnant and just to let you know I am not pregnant. lol.  The surprise is that I won this round of the Biggest Loser that my family did.  I know I haven't posted about it in a few weeks.  It was supposed to end on the 1st but no one sent in their weights and everyone was busy so we ended it this last Sunday and I won by 2 ounces.  I told my sister in law to re due the numbers to make sure because I really didn't think I had a chance after the first half was over.

So I thought I'd share that with it.  It was very exciting.  I'll share the other news with you on Monday so I can share pictures.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...