Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Going for a hike

For starts this first picture is of my girls.  Yana loves to sit in Sarah's doll stroller and Sarah pushes her around the house.  It was just too cute to pass up a picture opportunity.
 Ok on to today's activities.  This morning after breakfast we drove to Tulsa's Oxley Nature Center and went hiking.  I didn't know if I could take a stroller so I took our child back pack for Yana.
 Here is Yana in the back pack on one of the trials.
 I realize that you can't see what she is pointed at but there is a caterpillar right there.  That plant is covered caterpillars.
 A caterpillar
 We took this picture going up the ramp to the observation building.  Isn't it pretty.
 We had just started on our hike coming out the other end of the observation building.
 This is my first attempt at a picture of Yana
Out walking around.  We walked probably less than a mile today but it was fun to be in the "woods"  There were tracks of different animals in the muddy part of the paths.  Sarah even got to feed some of the turtles and fish before we left.  It was a lot of fun and we will definitely be going back again and a again.  It is pretty and enjoyable.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...