Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Home but away.

I know that I am home and no longer on vacation but my in laws came to visit.  I am sewing and working hard but I haven't had much time to spend on the computer.  I've been working on a purse that was requested so it wont be going on my store.  I have replaced a zipper on a skirt and have enough material left over from the purse to make another purse, hot pads or place mats.  I haven't decided which yet.  I'll share pictures when I get them finished and I'll let you know.  Have a good week.  I'll try to stop by again.  I have some wonderful news to share with you when I get the time to sit down and really explain things.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...