Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

What are you thankful for?

Ok as I have been reading some other blogs lately I have seen a few of them making lists of what they are Thankful for.  I want to invite each of you to leave a comment of what you are thankful for.  If can be one thing or a list of things.  I know that I am thankful for everything I have.  I am thankful that my daughter has finally figured out the potty training thing and is doing really well.  I'm thankful for my husbands job, for our house, for the nice neighborhood where we live.  I'm thankful for friends made here in Owasso and friends around the world.  I am very thankful for my family and the love that we have for each other.  I'm thankful this pregnancy is going so well and has been worry free.  I'm thankful for all my talents and the talents of my family members. 
I could go on and on and on but I want to invite you all to share what you are thankful for.  You are welcome to comment more than once.  Thanksgiving is next week.  Lets see what kind of a list we can get of what we are all thankful for by then.

4 comments:

Valarie said...

I am thankful for a wonderful husband, a terrific son and talented daughter in law (who is like a daughter) and a smart, cute, adorable granddaughter, and 2 beautiful daughters both inside and out.

Jessa said...

I am thankful for my wonderful family; a sweet husband, and 3 healthy boys, I am thankful for the roof over my head and the ability to be a stay at home mom. And I am thankful that Christmas is coming soon (I love the holidays!)

Unknown said...

I am thankful my wonderful daughter and family and friends :) I am also thankful for my job that allows me to keep a roof over my daughters and my head :)

I am your newest follower. I apparently missed your post that you were following me from my Monday BlogHop. Saw my button here. Thank you!

Jacqui
www.singleparentretreat.com

laughwithusblog said...

The potty training is a biggie! I am thankful that I can smile. After having Bell's Palsy once for over a month and a half it's always the first thing that comes to mind that is a little unusual! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...