Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sharing our experiences with each other.

Growing up I didn't see a lot of sewing going on around me.  My mother liked to Cross stitch and Toll paint and is very good at both.  I was in highschool when I discovered that I like to sew and a few years later I bought a simple sewing machine and a few years and classes later I traded that simple sewing machine in for a newer, upgraded one.  I am still learning and will continually be learning.  I would like to share what I learn with you and would like to ask you to share what you are learning with me. 
If you craft in any way whether it be sewing, knitting, scrapbooking, etc and would like to share what you have learned please email me at IdahoAtHeart@gmail.com.  I would love to share your thoughts with those who read my blog.  I'm still learning about blogging and guest blogging so if I can't figure out the guest blogging part than I will post your thoughts for you and make sure that you receive the credit for the information.  Please let us know what you are learning.  I believe that we can all learn from each other.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...