Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

A night at the movies

We spent quite a bit of time at the movies this last weekend.  My husband has been pushing...more like wanting to go see the new Harry Potter movie.  I have wanted to see it as well so when we got back home we decided to get a sitter and go see it.

We had a sitter come over for date night on Friday and we went to see the new Harry Potter.  I wont lie there were times when I wished I had brought a tissue.  I have not read the books.  I struggle watching movies that don't follow the books so I just don't read books if I want to watch the movies.

It was very good.  Part 1 was a little on the boring side.  It lacked the normal Harry Potter action but Part 2 definitely made up for it.  If you haven't seen it I would recommend it.

Saturday we had a babysitter all set up so we could go to the shooting range and then not knowing which shooting range to go to we decided to go see another movie.  We chose "Captain America".  It was an awesome movie.  I really liked it.  I did go prepared this time for possible water works. 

If you go to see either of these two movies you may want to take a tissue.

There are so many upcoming movies that we are excited to see.

If you've seen  either of these movies what are your thoughts about them?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...