Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

House full of sick people

Well last Thursday Sarah had the flu and then Josh got it last night.  This morning I realized that I had caught it as well.  So I apologize that I haven't blogged much today.  We have been lying around sick trying not to get our girls sick as well.  We are feeling better tonight but not prefect.  Hopefully with a good nights rest we will be over this by morning. 

I haven't had time on the computer to look for a featured shop for tomorrow so it might not be until next week.

Have a good week and a Happy Thanksgiving in case I don't make it back on before then.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...