Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Friday, September 30, 2011

FRIDAY!!!!! YAY

It is finally Friday.  Yesterday was not the greatest day of the week.  Kids didn't want to behave and I wasn't in a mood to deal with it so needless to say it wasn't a good day for any of us.

It finally took a turn for the better after dinner when I pushed Sarah in the stroller for a jog while my husband carried Yana in the backpack on his back for a bike ride.  It felt great to get out and exercise. 

Today, however, is Friday and a wonderful day it has started out to be.  We had a good morning.  No arguing over breakfast, no yelling or crying from my girls.  It was wonderful.

So after breakfast and after letting it it warm up a little outside we went for a walk.  We walked for a half an hour before we went to the park.  We met some friends of ours there and visited for while before coming home.  It was a great walk and a lot of fun.  I love my girls and I love spending time with them.  Of course there will be days when we don't anything like each other.  The sooner I come to terms with that the better for all of us. lol.

Have a wonderful Friday.  I might be doing a bike race tomorrow morning.  I'll let ya'll know.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...