Pages

Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

KWN Boutique

I just wanted to take a blog and tell you all about a friend of mine.  She is a mother of two.  She has a son and recently had a daughter.  She is a wonderful cook and not only does she make and sell hair accessories on Etsy but she is a very good photographer. 
Check out her store on Etsy to see what she makes.  http://www.akneale.etsy.com/.  She makes them herself, photographs them herself and then sells them.  She has a couple deals where you get one for mommy and daughter and they are very cute.  She also has one and can make more on bands for babies and children.  If you like flower clips and hair accessories check out her store.  She also makes brooches and pins.  They are very nice and very well made.

If you like her photos, like I said she is also a photographer.  She has a blog with information about her photography and she does take very good photos of families, newborns, and other photos that you may need taken if you are in the area.  Check out her blog to see her photos and check out her pricing. www.kwnphotography.blogspot.com/
If you want to see some of her photos you can check out my store.  She took the pictures of my table runners for me.  She is very good at what she does and very nice to work with.  Hope you enjoy her blog and her store. 

Here are just a couple of the photos that she took for me.  Enjoy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...