Welcome to my blog. I hope that you enjoy it. My goal is to keep everyone posted as to my sewing and things that will be sold in my store at http://www.idahoatheart.etsy.com/.
I'll also blog about other things that interest me like my family, cooking (sharing receipes), things I learn along the way, etc. Hope you all enjoy.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Here we go....

Hello Everyone,
It has been a while since I have posted anything here since opening my other blog IdahoAtHeart.wordpress.com.  I just reopened my store.  It doesn't have very many things on it as of yet.  I have had a busy year with packing, moving, unpacking and finding balance in my new home.  I have started sewing again and am so glad to get back to it.  I hope to get many things up on my store over the next month.

I will also be taking some older posts and pictures off so I can add new pictures and posts of things that will be added to my store.  Bear with me as I get things going again.

1 comment:

Noelle Katrina Sy said...

Name: BroadBase Media
Your email address: affiliates@broadbasemedia.com
Subject: Working together.


Message:
Hi,

We manage the Affiliate Program for several websites that we think may be a great fit for you and your audience. These sites include www.ergobaby.com, www.orbitbaby.com and www.skyniceland.com.

Please let us know if you would have some time to chat, or shoot us an email and we can discuss further.

Thank you in advance

Marc

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...